12.6.10

I only have one problem with your new crush. He doesn't seem to wear any underwear.



My brother's remarkably funny reaction to seeing the Rolling Stone and nearly naked coverboy in my back seat. Please be aware that he doesn't take himself this seriously. This photo is in fact very ironic. Oh, and I watched Forgetting Sarah Marshall last night, just because I wanted more Aldous Snow... it wasn't that funny. Brand was the best part. And Peter listening to the Smith's Heaven Knows I'm Miserable Now, in his breakup mourning. The chick that Peter falls in love with, reminds me of myself, a little bit. Hm. I'll think about that a little bit more. Just the stuff she says, how she says it.. And, I mean her current life, not her crazy, breast-baring, crazy boyfriend, dropping out a movie to Hawaii past life. Okay maybe I shouldn't have said that, because I can't really explain why I thought that. ANYWAY, moving on.



Back to the topic of my brother, he's on this eighties kick, which is hilarious. Usually he's all about this crap pop, hip hop whatever (though he's fiercely opposed to rap) but lately I've been coming home to him sitting at the computer, blaring Foreigner and Chicago. Now if I can only get him listening to David Bowie and dressing like Michael Jackson circa Beat It...



Pff, I'm going to start dressing like Michael Jackson circa Beat It. I've got the white t-shirt/dress shirt/socks and loafers era down, but I could use some white deck shoes and old school skinny jeans.
My friend Kristen is just as into MJ as me, but has the emulation advantage of being a dancer. This was fun: 







This post was kinda short. And wander-y. It's a rainy day kinda post, if you know what I mean. And seeing as today is a rainy day, that's alright. I'm even listening to the 'it's raining' playlist on Steromood.com 

My song recommendation today is that entire list, especially this one; Sea Legs by Addie Brownlee



B